From: Chong Yidong <cyd <at> stupidchicken.com>
Subject: Emacs pretest 24.0.90
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.devel
Date: Monday 26th September 2011 03:57:41 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Emacs pretest 24.0.90 is now available for download via FTP, at the
following location:

  ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-24.0.90.tar.gz

This is the first pretest for what will become Emacs 24.1.
See etc/NEWS for a list of changes since Emacs 23.3.

Please send me an email reporting success or failure on your build
platform.  Please report any bugs that you come across via
M-x report-emacs-bugs, or email [email protected]
For questions, email [email protected]

Thank you for helping to test Emacs.

Note: this email is also sent via BCC to the list of Emacs pretesters.
If you are not subscribed to the emacs-devel mailing list, and would
like to receive these emails about Emacs pretests, send me an email and
I will add you to the list.

CD: 3ms