From: Tassilo Horn <heimdall <at> uni-koblenz.de>
Subject: eval: Recursive `require' for feature `sb-info'
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.cedet
Date: Sunday 11th June 2006 22:48:06 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hello,

I use GNU Emacs from CVS head (22.0.50.1) with cedet-1.0pre3. Since a
cvs update of emacs two weeks ago I'm not able to view info pages with
emacs. If I press `C-h i' I always get:

,----[ *Messages* ]
| eval: Recursive `require' for feature `sb-info'
`----

If I set `debug-on-error' to t I get the backtrace posted at [1].

This seems to be related to some changes in `eval-after-load'. There are
some threads about it in emacs-pretest-bug mailing list ([2] and [3]).

Is there already a fix for this problem?

Bye,
Tassilo

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~heimdall/info-err-bt.txt
[2] http://tinyurl.com/raxxp
[3] http://tinyurl.com/fhzmm
--
[Emacs] is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful.  -- Neal Stephenson, _In the Beginning was the Command Line_

CD: 4ms