From: David Reese <david-TfC9VCDmQu/2eFz/2MeuCQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Bundles written in PHP on Snow Leopard: Fix
Newsgroups: gmane.editors.textmate.general
Date: Wednesday 9th September 2009 19:40:35 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Wanted to get this out there in case anyone else was having these issues.

Snow Leopard changed my PHP configuration. (In fact, it might have come
with no php.ini set up altogether... I've already forgotten.) The
configuration killed any bundles that ran PHP code (like the wonderful
but quirky FTP/SSH bundle), since it was not passing environment
variables from Textmate to PHP.

I was getting errors like:
PHP Notice: Undefined index TM_PROJECT_FILEPATH
PHP Notice: Undefined index TM_DIRECTORY
etc.

and FTP/SSH reported "Remote settings file not found", when really that
was the least of its problems.

The fix:
* Make sure you have a file, /private/etc/php.ini  -- you may have to
copy or rename 'php.ini.default'
* Search for the variables_order configuration line. It should be
uncommented, and have an E in it, like this:

variables_order = "GPCSE"

That's it.