From: <recipes-owner-qHhcd8v2xDhBDgjK7y7TUQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Vacancy - apply online
Newsgroups: gmane.culture.food.recipes.nekhbet
Date: Tuesday 23rd August 2011 03:54:57 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Spam detection software, running on the system "lilly2.csoft.net", has
https://csoft.net/contact.html
for details.

Content preview:  Hello, We are looking for a payment officer in your area.
  This is a part time job / flexible hrs. Your job duties will be to:
Process
   payments from our clients and send weekly reports on status of payments
of
   transactions. [...]

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 1.8 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: careers-canada.com]
 1.7 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL
blocklist
                            [URIs: careers-canada.com]
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [151.45.195.92 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
lines
 0.0 LOTTO_AGENT            BODY: Claims Agent
 0.4 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS

CD: 3ms