From: Tom Payne <ion-nkzSvbtWdKlg9hUCZPvPmw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: ion-therp branch update
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.window-managers.ion.general
Date: Tuesday 14th March 2006 19:35:31 UTC (over 10 years ago)
On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 12:48:36PM +0100, Clemens Fruhwirth wrote:
> I had troubles with improper window embedding in firefox, so I decided
> to upgrade my dusty private branch of ion to 20060305. Get it at
> http://clemens.endorphin.org/weblog/archives/2006-03.shtml#e2006-03-12T12_02_42.txt

I've incorporated Clemens's patch into the latest Gentoo ebuild for
ion3-20060305 (-r1), marked unstable.

Notes:
- you need USE=truetype to enable it
- I haven't tested it aside from checking it runs (I still use ion2 :-) )
- I haven't included the key synthesiser patch, bug me if you want it

Please report any problems with the ebuild to me, either by email to
twp at gentoo dot org or through Gentoo's bugzilla.

Thanks Clemens!
--
Tom

CD: 3ms