From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tommi_M=E4kitalo?= <tommi-+ciCUjOJn3Ednm+yROfE0A <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: release candidates for cxxtools, tntnet and tntdb
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.server.tntnet
Date: Sunday 12th February 2012 22:19:00 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi,

I uploaded some release candidates for cxxtools, tntnet and tntdb. You
can find them at:

http://www.tntnet.org/download/cxxtools-2.1rc3.tar.gz
http://www.tntnet.org/download/tntnet-2.1rc2.tar.gz
http://www.tntnet.org/download/tntdb-1.2rc2.tar.gz

There are no links yet on the homepage. I plan to create releases in the
next few days, if there are no showstoppers.

One problem, which remains is the missing support for the oraclestudio
compiler. There are some incompatibilities in the library to the C++
standard, where I have no good workarounds found yet. The compiler ships
with 3 implementations of the standard library: a rougue-wave based,
stlport and apache-stl. The first 2 have compatibility problems and the
apache-stl is so new, that there is no support in libtool yet available.
I try to fix that but don't want to wait for a release until that.

Please test the release candidates and report any problems.

Tommi

http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51521223/

CD: 41ms