From: will kahn-greene <willg-kCrUpeWqBLNg9hUCZPvPmw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: pyblosxom maintenance
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.pyblosxom.devel
Date: Tuesday 19th June 2012 11:44:21 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi!

Janis, Akai and Sean expressed interest in continuing Pyblosxom in some
capacity. Given that, I'd like to hand it off to them.

Here's where things are at:

1. pyblosxom has a repository on github under my account. My vote is
that I move that to a newly created pyblosxom organization.

2. pyblosxom has a repository on gitorious. My vote is I do what Asheesh
suggested a while back, delete all the files, and check in a README that
says, "Thanks for playing!" and points to the new repository.

3. pyblosxom has a pyblosxom-web repository on gitorious. My vote is I
move that under the pyblosxom organization on github and then nuke the
one on gitorious. This has all the files needed for rendering the website.

4. pyblosxom has a pyblosxom-contrib repository on gitorious that is
almost entirely bitrotten plugins. They all need work before being
pulled into Pyblosxom core. Some of them shouldn't be pulled in at all.
I think my vote is that someone should go through them and see what's up
and pull over the ones that are interesting to them. Then we ditch the
repository.

5. pyblosxom.bluesock.org is on my server. It's just static HTML pages,
so we could move it to gh-pages. I'm up for whatever you want to do.

6. pyblosxom has a Roundup issue tracker with a few interesting bugs and
a lot of crap in it. My vote is that someone looks through it and moves
the interesting things to the github issues tracker, then I close it down.

7. There are two mailing lists hosted on sourceforge. I can pass off
administration of those to someone with a SF account.

I think that's it.

How does that plan sound?

/will

Live Security Virtual Conference