From: will kahn-greene <willg-kCrUpeWqBLNg9hUCZPvPmw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: let's talk about pyblosxom's future
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.pyblosxom.devel
Date: Friday 8th June 2012 13:30:17 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi!

I've taken a 6 month hiatus. Two things have happened in that time:

1. I picked up other projects.
2. I didn't really miss working on pyblosxom.

At this point, I think we should end the Pyblosxom project as it is and
someone (probably not me) should start a new project that has the
aspects of Pyblosxom that are interesting and ditch the enormous amount
of technical debt and cruft that we've been hauling along for a decade now.

However, if Pyblosxom is really important to people and someone is
interested in taking on maintenance of Pyblosxom, say so. I'm game for
doing the work to transfer Pyblosxom off to one or more maintainers.

/will

Live Security Virtual Conference