From: Leos Literak <literakl <at> seznam.cz>
Subject: visigoth?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.freemarker.devel
Date: Thursday 16th February 2006 11:30:49 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> I think you guys should use all the momentum you have right now, fix
> some bugs and do a release and promote it big.

Just an (little provocative) idea:

Why not to move freemarker from visigoth to jakarta?
Jonathan, I know that your pride is against such
change, but it would spread freemarker over the world :-)
And that's what we want, is not it? To have not only best
template engine but most used too

my two cents ..

leos