This is a bug fix release.
* critical bug 1027 in user SMJS: make elinks.keymaps treat null and
"none" as equivalent actions, avoiding a segfault
* critical bug 1030: an assertion used to fail in the search dialog
on systems that lack a usable
* major bug 503: various fixes in parsing and updating of elinks.conf
* bug 698: Attach controls to the intended form even if it is
incorrectly nested in a table. (Was broken in 0.11.4.)
* build bug 1021: fixed uninitialized variable in http_got_header
* build: don't use libgnutls-openssl, which is no longer GPLv2
compatible in GnuTLS 2.2.0
Authors since ELinks 0.11.4:
Kalle Olavi Niemitalo
This release of ELinks is licensed under version 2 of the GNU General
Public License. More permissive licences apply to some parts of it.
elinks-users mailing list