From: Leander Seige <legoland <at> t-online.de>
Subject: raw dv/ntsc to raw dv/pal
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.video.transcode.user
Date: Thursday 26th January 2006 16:22:20 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hello,

I'm trying to convert raw dv/ntsc to raw dv/pal with no
luck. Here's my current command:

transcode \
	-i tape2ntsc.dv \
	-c 10-100 \
	-x dv,dv \
	-f 29.97 \
	--export_fps 25 \
	--export_asr 2 \
	--import_asr 2 \
	--dv_yuy2_mode \
	-I 5 \
	-Z 720x576 \
	-J modfps \
	--encode_fields b \
	-y dvraw=qno=2,dv \
	-o transtest.dv

playdv and mplayer can't play the resulting file.
I also tried a lot of other parametes, for instance
raw or pcm as audio output codec. different import
codecs like mplayer oder ffbin or ffmpeg as well.
But either transcode segfaults or the resulting file
ist not playable by playdv or mplayer. playdv says
either "bus error" or "Parser error reading first
header". mplayer says either  "AVI file format
detected. AVI: Missing video stream!?" or "libavformat
file format detected. LAVF_header: av_open_input_stream()
failed".
What could I try to make it work?

Thanks and regards,
Leander