From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?J=F6rn?= Reder <joern <at> zyn.de>
Subject: Bug report: multiple module parameters using socket interface not working
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.video.transcode.devel
Date: Saturday 28th January 2006 13:53:16 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hiho,

I got a report from a dvd::rip user who had problems with dvd::rip's
Filter & Preview dialog, which uses transcode's socket interface.

It looks that loading modules with more than one parameter fails. I
wrote a tiny Perl script which reproduces the problem. Just pass a video
input filename on the command line. The script and its output should be
self-explanatory.

It pauses playback for 2s (just to show that simple commands work), then
loads smartdeinter with one option, which works on my system. Then a
second attempt with two options, which fails.

I use Christan Marillat's transcode 1.0.2 on Debian sid i386.

Regards,

Joern

--
Joern Reder