From: Lele Gaifax <lele-AoVtXozaP64N5GTSgJ6eQA <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [Trac] Wrong RSS feed link
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.trac.general
Date: Thursday 28th March 2013 12:27:52 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi all,

I installed an instance of current trunk with a single extra plugin,
AccountManagerPlugin 0.5. Everything seems working great (BTW, thank you
everybody!)

The single minor problem I have is with the RSS feed link at the bottom
of the pages: in almost all cases, I see the a link of this kind

  https://trac/login?referer=%2Fticket%2F1%3Fformat%3Drss

*even* if I am authenticated; if I follow that link I land on basically
the same page (directly, without seeing the login, as expected), that is

  https://trac/ticket/1

not on what I'd expect, i.e.

  https://trac/ticket/1?format=rss

I'm not sure if this is an unrelated problem.

This is happening *only* for the RSS feed link, other formats are right,
for example "Tab-delimited Text" comes out as

  https://trac/ticket/1?format=tab

I said "almost all cases above" because in one particular case,
specifically in the "Custom Query" page, the link is correct:

  https://trac/query?status=!closed&owner=lele&format=rss&order=priority

I tried to tweak the configuration, specifically the base_url and the
project url, with the same result (and they seems right to me, I get
email notifications with the right URL for example...)

I then dug in the sources but I failed to understand the logic behind
(say) web/chrome.py:auth_link() that apparently uses the login
redirection only for *non* anonymous, when I'd expect the contrary...

Any idea on what I could have wrong?

Thank you in advance for any hint/explanation,
ciao, lele.
[email protected]  |                 --
Fortunato Depero, 1929.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/trac-users?hl=en.