From: Nicholas FitzRoy-Dale <wzdd <at> lardcave.net>
Subject: Announce: darcspatcher
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.version-control.darcs.user
Date: Thursday 27th April 2006 15:58:05 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hi all,

Darcs patcher takes a darcs patch file (the largenumber.gz files in the
_darcs/patches section of your repo) and applies it to the source tree
in your current working directory.

I wrote it because I wanted to keep a Baz repository in sync with Darcs,
with the Darcs repo being the master (because I find darcs much easier
to use and less prone to bizarre (hoho) failures). As such, it can
notify baz when new files are added, etc, from the patch.

An information page (with prominent warning):

http://lardcave.net/~wzdd/hype/doku.php?id=small:darcspatcher

The source (in the public domain):

darcs get http://nyloncactus.com/darcs_repos/darcspatcher

All questions and comments appreciated. My apologies if this is the
wrong list for this sort of thing.

- Nicholas

CD: 3ms