From: Alberto Bertogli <albertogli <at> telpin.com.ar>
Subject: darcsweb 0.15
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.version-control.darcs.user
Date: Wednesday 8th March 2006 02:41:54 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hi! This is a short email to announce that darcsweb 0.15 has been
released with no changes from the -rc1 announced a couple of weeks ago,
since no regression or bugs were reported.

Please note that this release includes a very important security fix,
and you should upgrade if you care about that, so tell your friends =)

I'm also writing a freshmeat entry for darcsweb, so if you want to be
notified of releases without having to look for them in darcs-users, you
can subscribe there. I guess it will be ready in a couple of hours, once
the freshmeat people approve it.

As usual, please let me know of any suggestion, bug or comment.

Thanks,
		Alberto

CD: 3ms