From: Alberto Bertogli <albertogli <at> telpin.com.ar>
Subject: darcsweb 0.13
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.version-control.darcs.user
Date: Tuesday 20th December 2005 00:17:24 UTC (over 12 years ago)
Hi!

I wanted to let you know that I've just released darcsweb 0.13; and this
time with balls! ... err... I mean... tarballs!

You can find them at http://users.auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/darcsweb/,
or
just use darcs to pull from
http://users.auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/repos/darcsweb.

This release includes several remarkable changes and fixes, most notably
the addition of an optional cache that can speed things up a lot, based on
an idea from Alexandre Rossi.

If you enable it, you need a directory so darcsweb can write the cached
files to. It will automatically invalidate entries when you make changes
to your repository or darcsweb.

It will not remove old entries, so you will have to clean them up for
yourself if you want to save some disk space; but a simple rm will do, and
it's safe to do on the fly. Luckily, the cache doesn't grow much, so you
shouldn't need to do this often.

Also, Atom support has been included for those syndication fans, thanks to
Stephane Bortzmeyer.

For a detailed changelog, you can take a look at
http://users.auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/darcsweb/files/0.13/Changelog-0.13.

It should be a very stable release, since it has got a fair amount of
testing, but, as usual, please let me know if you have any problems or
suggestions.

For the next release, my plans are to refactor the code, based on
Alexandre Rossi's work, to make it more digestible. After that, my TODO
list gets empty (but I'm sure things will come up).

Thanks,
		Alberto

CD: 4ms