From: Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow <at> gmail.com>
Subject: List of transmitters in UK
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.tv.xmltv.devel
Date: Wednesday 18th May 2016 16:51:28 UTC (over 2 years ago)
If you don't want to go the postal code route to add a transmitter,
there's also:

https://json.schedulesdirect.org/20141201/transmitters/GBR

I used the ukfree map to get the transmitter names for all the
primaries. You may want to offer that as an option if it's useful. (I
don't like in the UK so I don't know if people prefer to use their
transmitter names)

apps on BYO-devices by containerizing them, leaving personal data
untouched!