From: Alejandro Mery <amery <at> geeks.cl>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] T2 2.1.0-rc3 "The Toasted Badger" is now Available
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.t2.devel
Date: Saturday 17th September 2005 18:41:14 UTC (over 12 years ago)
Hi all,
we are happy to announce the release of our third (please no more!)
candidate
for T2 Stable (2.1.0-rc3 aka The Toasted Badger).

this release includes general bugfixing and minor (but important)
updates where most
notable are:
* OpenOffice 1.9-m123
* mono 1.1.8.3
* bdb 4.3.28
* KDE 3.4.2
* gnome 2.10.2

the tarball of this release can be found at:
http://dl.exactcode.de/t2/t2-2.1.0-rc3.tar.bz2
or via svn doing:
svn co http://svn.exactcode.de/t2/tags/2.1.0-rc3/
t2-2.1-release

ISO images of T2-minimal and T2-desktop created with this release can be
found, as usual at http://gsmp.tfh-berlin.de/mirror/t2/stable/2.1.0-rc3/
currently optimized for pentium-mmx and pentium4. ISO images for
athlon-xp will be added in the next days

Generated statistics:

There where 121 changesets with 179 lines of commit messages.
Approximately 133 packages got updates, 19 issues fixed, 133 packages or
features added and 1 removed.
Arround 0 improvements have been committed.

Commits by contributor:
8 chris
5 rene
108 amery

(this considers which contributors did fixes and merges on 2.1 branch,
not necessarily whom originally did the contribution to trunk)

The complete changelog between 2.1.0-rc2 and 2.1.0-rc3 is attached.

Thanks a lot friends,
--
Alejandro Mery
T2' stable tree Maintainer