From: Pablo Hess <natunobilis <at> gentoobr.org>
Subject: Include systemd unit file when distributing fcron
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.sysutils.fcron.devel
Date: Thursday 3rd March 2011 04:10:47 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi all, I'm a user of fcron and systemd (new potential replacement for
init in Linux). I've actually written articles on both for my blog at
IBM developerWorks Brazil (see
<https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/752a690f-8e93-4948-b7a3-c060117e8665/entry/fcron_melhor_que_cron_e_anacron_juntos41?lang=pt_br>
and
<https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/752a690f-8e93-4948-b7a3-c060117e8665/entry/systemd_parte_5?lang=pt_br>).

I'd like to add support for fcron on systemd. All we need for that is
build a "unit file" (a file that describes a service and how to
supervise it). I wrote one already and checked with the systemd
developers that it's both syntactically and semantically correct.

The file is appended in this message.

My recommendation is that you include this file in either the files/ or
scripts/ directory when distributing fcron, and call it 'fcron.service'.

Cheers,
Pablo Hess

[Unit]
Description=fcron Cron Daemon