From: Kern Sibbald <kern <at> sibbald.com>
Subject: Bacula 1.38.10 patch
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.sysutils.backup.bacula.announce
Date: Sunday 25th June 2006 13:55:25 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hello,

I have released a patch (1.38.10-scheduler.patch) to the patches area of
the
Bacula Source Forge releases.  I *strongly* recommend that everyone using
Bacula version 1.38.10 apply this patch.  It applies only to the Director
(the SD and FD are unchanged) and *only* to version 1.38.10.  The patch
will
prevent the Director for crashing or hanging (depending on your OS)
whenever
you do a "reload" command or whenever there is a sudden clock shift, which
occurs much more often than one would imagine.

At the same time, I've released a src rpm (version 2) that contains the
patch.
You can rebuild your rpms from source, or wait until the rpm packaging is
done.

In addition, I have released a new version of depkgs, which contains a
newer
version of mtx -- this is not very important.

For your convenience, I have attached the patch to this email.

--
Best regards,

Kern

  (">