From: jeetika kataria <jeetika.kataria <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Saving Session
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.security.scapy.general
Date: Friday 27th January 2012 09:20:57 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Thanks for your reply, I know about this possibility. But I read in the
user manual something about saving sessions in scapy, but I am getting an
error "TypeError: expected string or Unicode object, NoneType found" .
And is it possible to send two different packets (for e.g. a and b) via
srp() function like srp(a,b,iface_eth0).