From: Andrew <anonomouscoder <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Saving Session
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.security.scapy.general
Date: Thursday 26th January 2012 18:44:10 UTC (over 5 years ago)
jeetika kataria  gmail.com> writes:

> Hello List,
>
> I am doing some robustness tests by using Scapy. I dont know how can I
save
these tests in scapy so that I don't have to create these tests every time
start a new session . Can I save them in a file and then call this in scapy
interactive.

> P.S.: I am new to scapy
>
> Thanks.

Scapy runs in python so couldn't you make a python script with the
commands,
then type import filename in the interactive session. After that you should
be
able to call the functions that are in that file.

If you need help I'd google 'python interactive session import files'