From: Patrick McHardy <kaber <at> trash.net>
Subject: netfilter 00/08: SIP conntrack TCP/T.38 FAX support
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.security.firewalls.netfilter.devel
Date: Thursday 11th February 2010 07:39:36 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Following is the final version of my SIP conntrack TCP/T.38 FAX patches.

I've done some more testing and everything appears to work fine, so I'll
commit them to the nf-next tree sometime today. If anyone has comments
or wants to add a Tested-by: tag, please do so within the next hours.

The only change since the last posting is removal of some debugging code.

 include/linux/netfilter/nf_conntrack_sip.h  |   19 ++-
 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h        |    2 +-
 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_expect.h |    1 +
 include/net/netfilter/nf_nat_helper.h       |   32 ++-
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_helper.c          |   39 ++--
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_sip.c             |  158 ++++++++-----
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_expect.c         |    9 +
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_netlink.c        |    4 +
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_sip.c            |  327
+++++++++++++++++++++------

Patrick McHardy (8):
      netfilter: ctnetlink: dump expectation helper name
      netfilter: nf_conntrack: show helper and class in
/proc/net/nf_conntrack_expect
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: fix ct_sip_parse_request() REGISTER
request parsing
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: pass data offset to NAT functions
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: add TCP support
      netfilter: nf_nat: support mangling a single TCP packet multiple
times
      netfilter: nf_nat_sip: add TCP support
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: add T.38 FAX support