From: Patrick McHardy <kaber <at> trash.net>
Subject: netfilter 00/07: SIP TCP & T.38 support
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.security.firewalls.netfilter.devel
Date: Wednesday 20th January 2010 19:18:26 UTC (over 7 years ago)
The attached patches add TCP and T.38 FAX support to the SIP conntrack
helper.

The patches are still work-in-progress, but they already work fine in all
my tests and I know some people have been waiting for these features, so
here's a snapshot of my current tree for anyone interested in testing.

They're based on the nf-next-2.6.git tree, but they also apply to the
2.6.32
release (might not compile though :).

Please report any test results.

 include/linux/netfilter/nf_conntrack_sip.h  |   19 ++-
 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h        |    2 +-
 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_expect.h |    1 +
 include/net/netfilter/nf_nat_helper.h       |   32 ++-
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_helper.c          |   39 ++--
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_sip.c             |  158 ++++++++-----
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_expect.c         |    9 +
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_sip.c            |  333
+++++++++++++++++++++------

Patrick McHardy (7):
      netfilter: nf_conntrack: show helper and class in
/proc/net/nf_conntrack_expect
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: fix ct_sip_parse_request() REGISTER
request parsing
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: pass data offset to NAT functions
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: add TCP support
      netfilter: nf_nat: support mangling a single TCP packet multiple
times
      netfilter: nf_nat_sip: add TCP support
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_sip: add T.38 FAX support