From: Patrick McHardy <kaber <at> trash.net>
Subject: RFC: netfilter: xtables: add CT target
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.security.firewalls.netfilter.devel
Date: Tuesday 19th January 2010 09:05:15 UTC (over 7 years ago)
The attached two patches add a 'CT' target to specify parameters
used during conntrack creation. This can be used to manually attach
a helper to a connection. A couple of patches I'm still working
on will additionally use this for the "conntrack zones" classification.

I'm wondering if anyone has further ideas of parameters that might
make sense to support. We could for example move parameters like
sip_direct_signalling and sip_direct_media into the helper structure
and allow to set them dynamically for each connection. Or perhaps
selectively enable netlink events.

Any suggestions?

CD: 3ms