From: Amit Aronovitch <aronovitch <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Are there any Israeli Pythonistats coming to PyCon 2012? (Added: and/or PyData?)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.israel
Date: Tuesday 14th February 2012 22:28:52 UTC (over 5 years ago)
(extending circulation to pyweb-il. BTW: If there's a list for the newly
formed mongo-il group: please fwd)

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Eran Sandler  wrote:

>  Are there any Israeli Pythonistats coming to PyCon 2012?
>
> I only saw  that Idan Gazit is lecturing (so he obviously going to be
> there).
>
> Do you know others who are not on this list who are coming?

Note the PyData workshop <http://pydataworkshop.eventbrite.com/>
on 2/3. If
by any chance anyone of you is going early to PyCon and planning to attend
this - please take notes, as we'll demand some talk when you come back
(note that this event is limited to 50 ppl, so probably already closed).

  AA

CD: 3ms