From: Refael Ackermann via LinkedIn <member <at> linkedin.com>
Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.israel
Date: Thursday 29th December 2011 18:53:17 UTC (over 5 years ago)
LinkedIn
------------

    Refael Ackermann requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Michael,

- Refael

Accept invitation from Refael Ackermann
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ey61uu-gws4t9yy-49/XHBB5ImUxMIw8ZAue2B9ILOW5MvdLkpXpZO7it/blk/I3303669669_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPASdzASdzcMcPd9bQBisPlic5t6bPcNe3gScPcRcPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1Oxg2UrTgd0R41

View invitation from Refael Ackermann
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ey61uu-gws4t9yy-49/XHBB5ImUxMIw8ZAue2B9ILOW5MvdLkpXpZO7it/blk/I3303669669_2/39vejoSejoScP0PcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3jp4iftG0d0R41

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check
using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the
prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your
network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate
that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ey61uu-gws4t9yy-49/rsr/inv-27/?hs=false&tok=1_XTTV4yod0R41

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation