From: Omer Zak <w1 <at> zak.co.il>
Subject: Re: Silly Python riddle
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.israel
Date: Saturday 17th December 2011 12:55:29 UTC (over 6 years ago)
I do not have Python 2.7, so I did the following on Python 2.6.6.
>>> f = lambda: g(); g = lambda:()
>>> f()
()

In other words, '???' is replaced by '); g = lambda:('

--- Omer

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.