From: Prabhu Ramachandran <prabhu-F7jaCKusRBxE2icvEvkEJw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [ANN] CFP: SciPy India 2012 -- Dec 27-29 -- IIT Bombay
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.enthought.devel
Date: Tuesday 16th October 2012 08:56:20 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello,

The CFP and registration for SciPy India 2012 (http://scipy.in), to be
held in IIT Bombay from December 27-29 is open.  Please spread the word!

Scipy In is a conference providing opportunities to spread the use of
the Python programming language in the Scientific Computing community
in India.  One of the goals of the conference is to combine education,
engineering, and science with computing through the medium of
Python. This conference also aims to spread the use of Python for
Scientific Computing in various fields and among different
communities.

Call for Papers
================

   We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for
   Scientific Computing and Education. This includes pedagogy,
   exploration, modeling and analysis from both applied and
   developmental perspectives. We welcome contributions from academia
   as well as industry.

   For details on the paper submission please see here:

  	http://scipy.in/scipyin/2012/talks-cfp/

Important Dates

   - Call for proposals end: 1st November 2012, Thursday
   - List of accepted proposals will be published: 19th November 2012.
   - Submission of first presentation: 10th December 2012.
   - Submission of final presentation: 20th December 2012.

We look forward to seeing you at SciPy India.

Regards,
Prabhu Ramachandran and Jarrod Millman

CD: 3ms