From: Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml <at> behnel.de>
Subject: Re: [ANN] hgview 1.2.0
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Friday 22nd January 2010 17:25:36 UTC (over 6 years ago)
For those who are a bit less fluent in French:

David Douard, 22.01.2010 08:54:
> Bonjour à tous,
>
> j'ai le plaisir de vous annoncer la sortie de hgview 1.2.0
>
>   http://www.logilab.org/project/hgview/1.2.0
>
> hgview est une extension Mercurial pour naviguer graphiquement dans
> l'historique des révisions hg (comme hgk ou hgtk) utilisant pyqt.
>
> Quelques détails sur l'annonce de sa sortie :
>
>   http://www.logilab.org/blogentry/19912

"""
Good day everyone,

I'm happy to announce the release of hgview 1.2.0.

http://www.logilab.org/project/hgview/1.2.0

hgview is a Mercurial extension for graphically navigating through the
revision history of hg - just like hgk or hgtk, but using PyQT.

More detailed release notes can be found here: