From: Aahz <aahz <at> pythoncraft.com>
Subject: REMINDER: OSCON 2010: Call for Proposals
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Friday 22nd January 2010 04:21:01 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Deadline: Feb 1, 2010

OSCON, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention
July 19 - 23, 2010
Oregon Convention Center
Portland, OR
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zg6ii2gsi1l6cshb1806k2apmotnacpkrk77ttgg

Faster, Freer, Smarter: Whatever your Goal, Make It Happen with Open Source

More than 2,500 experts, developers, sys admins, and hackers will meet up
at OSCON 2010 to explore the tools, services, and platforms that make up
the vibrant open source ecosystem. Join us!

The OSCON Call for Participation is now open. If you have winning
techniques, favorite lifesavers, war stories, productivity tips, or other
ideas to share, we want to hear from you. We're especially on the
look-out for ways to do more with less, design and usability best
practices, mobile device innovations, cloud computing, parallelization,
open standards and data, open source in government, business models, and
beyond.

Speak up about the freedom--and opportunity--of open source at OSCON
2010. Submit your proposal by February 1, 2010 at:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zr5embktof4hi37tr30hm2qshjaug3mfrdjltsmg
--
Aahz ([email protected])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair