From: Alan Franzoni <alan.franzoni.xyz.invalid <at> geemail.com.invalid>
Subject: PyCon Italy 2009: Early Bird Deadline
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Tuesday 7th April 2009 19:57:43 UTC (over 7 years ago)
The early-bird registration deadline for PyCon Tre (PyCon Italy 2009) is
April 13th, just a few days from now.

The conference will take place in Florence from May 8th till May 10th 2009,

and features guests like Guido Van Rossum, Alex Martelli, Raymond
Hettinger, Fredrik Lundh and Antonio Cangiano.

Feel free to take a look at the schedule:
http://www.pycon.it/pycon3/schedule/

A simultaneous interpretation service is available for the main track:

http://www.pycon.it/pycon3/non-italians

See you in Florence!

--
Alan Franzoni