From: Neil Muller <drnlmuller+python <at> gmail.com>
Subject: PyConZA 2013 - Call for Speakers
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Friday 2nd August 2013 11:29:28 UTC (over 3 years ago)
PyConZA will take place 3rd & 4th October in Cape Town, South Africa.
There will be two days of talks, and we will hold sprints on the 5th &
6th of October.

We are currently accepting proposals for talks. If you would like to
give a presentation, please register at http://za.pycon.org/ and
submit your proposal. The deadline for talk proposals is the 1st of
September. Accepted presenters will be notified by no later than the
7th of September. The presentation slots will be 30 minutes long, with
an additional 10 minutes for discussion at the end. Shared sessions
are also possible. The presentations will be in English.

We also have space for tutorial sessions during the conference. These
are intended to be more in-depth introductions to a topic with a
limited number of attendees. Tutorial sessions can be up to 3 hours in
length. If you wish to organise a tutorial, please contact
[email protected] with the details.

In addition, if you wish to coordinate a sprint on a specific topic,
please contact [email protected]

See you at PyConZA 2013!

--
Neil Muller
On behalf of the PyConZA organising committee