From: D.M. Procida <real-not-anti-spam-address <at> apple-juice.co.uk>
Subject: [ANN] DjangoCon Europe 2013 call for papers
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Tuesday 11th December 2012 14:55:22 UTC (over 3 years ago)
DjangoCon Europe <http://2013.djangocon.eu> will be held
in Warsaw from
the 15th-19th May 2013 (three days of talks followed by two of sprints
and workshops).

The organisers are very pleased to invite members of the Django
community to submit their talk proposals for the event.

We're looking for Django and Python enthusiasts, pioneers, adventurers
and anyone else who would like to share their Django achievements and
experiments with the rest of the community.

We are particularly keen to invite submissions from potential speakers
who have not previously considered speaking at an event like this - so
if you haven't, please consider it now!

We really look forward to hearing from you all, and seeing you in Warsaw
next May.

For more information, see
<http://blog.djangocircus.com/post/36590674298/call-for-speakers>.

This call for papers closes on January 8th 2013.

Powodzenia!

Daniele, on behalf of the DjangoCon Europe organising committee.