From: Peter Wang <pwang <at> continuum.io>
Subject: PyData NYC 2012 Speakers and Talks announced
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Friday 28th September 2012 20:35:57 UTC (over 4 years ago)
The PyData NYC team and Continuum Analytics are proud to announce the full
lineup of talks and speakers for the PyData NYC 2012 event!  We're thrilled
with the exciting lineup of workshops, hands-on tutorials, and talks about
real-world uses of Python for data analysis.

http://nyc2012.pydata.org/schedule

The list of presenters and talk abstracts are also available, and are
linked from the schedule page.

For those who will be in town on Thursday evening of October 25th, there
will be a special PyData edition of Drinks & Data at Dewey's Flatiron.
It'll be a great chance to socialize and meet with PyData presenters and
other attendees.  Register here: http://drinks-and-data-pydata-conf-ny.eventbrite.com/

We're also proud to be part of the NYC DataWeek: http://oreilly.com/dataweek/?cmp=tw-strata-ev-dr.
 The week of October 22nd is going to be a great time to be in New York!

Lastly, we are still looking for sponsors!  If you want to get your company
recognition in front of a few hundred Python data hackers and hardcore
developers, PyData will be a premier venue to showcase your products or
recruit exceptional talent.  Please visit http://nyc2012.pydata.org/sponsors/becoming/
to inquire about sponsorship.  In addition to the conference sponsorship,
charter sponsorships for dinner Friday night, as well as the Sunday
Hack-a-thon event are all open.

Please help us promote the conference! Tell your friends, email your meetup
groups, and follow @PyDataConf on Twitter.  Early registration ends in just
a few weeks, so register today!

http://pydata.eventbrite.com/

See you there!