From: Volodymyr Hotsyk <gotsyk <at> gmail.com>
Subject: PyCon UA 2012 - Call for Speakers
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Tuesday 28th August 2012 10:33:56 UTC (over 4 years ago)
PyCon Ukraine 2012 - Call for speaker

PyCon Ukraine will take place October 20-21 in Kyiv, Ukraine. There will be
two days of talks, lightening talks, open spaces, tutorials and poster
session.

We are currently accepting proposals for talks. If you would like to give a
presentation, please email me at the [email protected]
The deadline for proposals is the 30th of September.
We also offering full or part coverage of travel and accommodation expenses
for speakers if needed.

Main working language of the conference is English with some Russian and
Ukrainian talks possible.

Thank you,

Volodymyr Hotsyk
PyCon Ukraine organising committee