From: Michael Foord <fuzzyman <at> gmail.com>
Subject: PyCon UK Call for Papers
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.announce
Date: Saturday 28th July 2012 19:54:48 UTC (over 4 years ago)
PyCon UK 2012, the UK's official Python conference, returns from the 28th
September to 1st October, Coventry UK.

http://www.pyconuk.org/

This volunteer run and organised conference includes sprints, training,
open space and social events. For more information please see our site at
pyconuk.org and our wiki at pyconuk.net

If you would like to share your expertise, tell us your horror stories or
pimp your project, please consider giving a talk at PyConUK.

Your talk should reflect at least one of our four themes ( http://pyconuk.net/Themes ).

When planning your talk, it should be no more than 40 minutes.

Please email us the following:

Your name
A contact number
A one paragraph biography
The title of your talk
A short one paragraph abstract
Which theme (or themes) your talk can be categorised under.

If we accept your talk, we would also require a longer abstract in order to
create a wiki page.

To submit a talk, please email [email protected] before Tuesday 14th
August 2012.

If you have already given us your talks, and had confirmation from John or
Zeth, then ignore this message, but we still need the data in the wiki if
it is not already there.

Best Wishes,
PyCon UK Team