From: Maciej Drwal <maciek.drwal <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: C as the target language for C++
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.programming.swig.devel
Date: Wednesday 19th August 2009 19:27:36 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi

Currently several failing test cases are blocking the inclusion of
this branch into trunk. I lacked time to finish this off. Depending on
your needs, the module may be useful.

Missing test cases are:

default_constructor
exception_order
extend
extend_default
extend_placement
li_*
template_*
using_extend
varargs
virtual_poly
director_string
ignore_template_constructor
enums_proxy
function_typedef
lextype

Any help on those would be appreciated. I can provide introduction and
guidelines.

Regards
Maciej