From: CelebrityAccess <CA <at> boulderbiz.org>
Subject: Subscribe to CelebrityAccess and receive TWO free weeks of advertising in the Encore Newsletter
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.php.pear.devel
Date: Thursday 12th April 2012 20:34:12 UTC (over 5 years ago)
There is no better time to subscribe to CelebrityAccess – the industry’s
most comprehensive source of live event news and information.

More data… More news… In depth analysis… and great pricing on annual
subscriptions!

If you subscribe in April, we will discount your subscription AND provide
you with TWO weeks free advertising in the Encore Newsletter. Encore is
emailed each week to over 100,000 industry professionals.

Choose between:

1. $599.00 Single-user annual license AND two (2) weeks free advertising in
Encore

2. $499.00 Single-user annual license.

This very special offer ends at 5pm MST on Monday April 30, 2012.

This offer is for NEW subscribers only.

Please call us at 303-350-1700 or reply to this email and we’ll call you.
We will have you up and running in just a few moments!

Peter J. Denholtz
President/CEO
CelebrityAccess
[email protected]

CelebrityAccess
2401 Broadway
Boulder, CO 80304
Ph. 303-350-1700
Fx. 303-339-6877
www.celebrityaccess.com

------------

CelebrityAccess is the leading source of live entertainment industry news
and information including tour dates, venue profiles, box office data,
artist representation, and detailed profiles on over 40,000 celebrities.
CelebrityAccess is also the exclusive provider of tour dates and other
information to Billboard, MTV, VH1, Microsoft Zune, CMT and the industry’s
largest promoters.

www.tourintel.com – Box Office History for over 15,000 artists and 7,500
venues!   TourIntel employs state-of-the-art technology to provide in-depth
business intelligence for over a decade of box office scores.

Attention Artist Representatives:
Maximize exposure for your artist(s) – report your tour routings, box
office revenues, press releases, and other information for immediate
posting to http://www.celebrityaccess.com/update/index.php

Visit us at:
www.celebrityaccess.com                           - News and Information
for the industry professional
www.celebrityaccess.com/encore           - Free!  Subscribe to the most
widely distributed industry weekly eZine
www.tourintel.com                                       - Box office
histories and analysis

------------

Our Talent Buyers use CelebrityAccess on a daily basis. It helps us save
our most valuable resource, time. -Dean DeWulf/AEG Live

CelebrityAccess is my primary site throughout the work day. It's an amazing
tool that I have grown to depend on. In fact, it's now my home page when I
launch my browser. It's vital to what I do. -Brian Swanson/Monterey
International

I have been amazed by the depth and accuracy of the information available
here, as well as pleasantly surprised at how many of my jaded peers
actually respond to emails so much better than they do to phone messages!
-Bruce Houghton-President/Skyline Music

Read what more people are saying about CelebrityAccess at: http://www.celebrityaccess.com/rave_reviews.php

If you choose not to receive future mailings, please reply with "Remove" in
the Subject line.

 P Reduce your footprint- Please don't print this e-mail unless necessary.

CD: 4ms