From: Dan Scott <dan <at> coffeecode.net>
Subject: Please move File_MARC to git
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.php.pear.devel
Date: Sunday 8th April 2012 01:49:09 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Now that File_MARC 0.7.1 is out, I'd like to move it from Subversion to
git.

I tried giving svn2git a shot today per the August 2011 instructions,
using " svn2git http://svn.php.net/repository/pear/packages/File_MARC
--revision 223342", but it choked with:

"fatal: Not a valid object name: 'remotes/svn/tags/RELEASE_0_1_2'."

My wild guesses were that this was either related to the previous
cvs2svn move that File_MARC survived, or a connectivity error on my
side during the process. I tried fishing for help on #pear but the
channel was quiet; maybe someone with more svn2git experience
recognizes the symptom.

In any case, my username is "dbs" on both pear.php.net and on github;
I'd love to shift it over to git.

Thanks.

--
Dan Scott