From: Mumtaz kj <mumtaz.kjm <at> gmail.com>
Subject: where can i find the source parser file
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.php.pear.devel
Date: Tuesday 27th March 2012 14:39:11 UTC (over 5 years ago)
hi,

First of all I would like to thank all you who have been trying to help me.

PEAR is enabled in my server.
Currently I am trying to run the example that you have on the PEAR
website,http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.xml.xml-parser.example.php<%20http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.xml.xml-parser.example.php>

could you please let me know where i can find the source file parser.php
included in the example.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

 where can i find this file
Parser.php   ?    in my php installation, the path  where i find the file
is C:\xampp\php\PEAR\PEAR\ChannelFile\Parser.php    -
 //    is this the  file that is being included ?

class myParser extends XML_Parser
{
  function myParser()
  {
    parent::XML_Parser();
  }

  function startHandler($xp, $name, $attribs)
  {
    printf('handle start tag: %s
', $name); } function endHandler($xp, $name) { printf('handle end tag: %s
', $name); } function cdataHandler($xp, $cdata) { // does nothing here, but might e.g. print $cdata } } $p = &new myParser(); $result = $p->setInputFile('xml_parser_file.xml'); $result = $p->parse(); ?> Mumtaj

CD: 5ms