From: Christian Weiske <cweiske <at> cweiske.de>
Subject: Re: PEAR Group Election: Call For Nominations
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.php.pear.devel
Date: Thursday 15th May 2008 06:42:04 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hello All,

> On Sunday, June 1st, 2008, the election for the next PEAR Group will
> start. Thus all developers interested in running for a seat in the
> Group are invited to nominate themselves on the developers mailing
> list ([email protected]).

I would like to throw myself into the ring, too.

As you probably know have I been member of The Group this year and
would like to continue steering PEAR in the right direction.
Developers need to be urged to do documentation, QA and maintenance.
PEAR's documentation and QA tools got better the last year, and since I
like to kick butts this will continue to improve. So, vote for me
because you know you want that.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske