From: Florian Effenberger <floeff <at> openoffice.org>
Subject: OOoCon in September in Budapest
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.openoffice.announce.general
Date: Friday 19th February 2010 11:10:02 UTC (over 6 years ago)
The OpenOffice.org community today announced the date for its
anniversary OpenOffice.org Conference. This OOoCon in the year of the
project's 10th birthday, will take place from August 31st to September
3rd in Budapest, Hungary.

Full details of OOoCon may be found here:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/

People interested in attending OOoCon 2010 are invited to subscribe to
the official mailing list. To subscribe, please send a blank e-mail to
[email protected] and follow the
instructions sent back.

We've also set up a Twitter feed for OOoCon. Follow
http://twitter.com/ooocon to get
regular updates.

More details on the event, as well as a Call for Papers, will be
announced soon.

For OOoCon 2011, the Call for Location is still running. More details at
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2011/cfl/cfl.html

We look forward to meeting you in Budapest in September!

The OpenOffice.org Conference Team

CD: 3ms