From: Julien Wajsberg <jwajsberg-4eJtQOnFJqFBDgjK7y7TUQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Updating Gaia on ZTE Open
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.mozilla.devel.b2g
Date: Wednesday 4th September 2013 10:44:12 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Le 04/09/2013 12:03, scribu a écrit :
> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Julien Wajsberg
> > wrote:
>
>     I don't see where you see this in our Makefile. Can you tell us the
>     exact location please ?
>

> It's not right in the Makefile; it's in the install-gaia.py script:
>
> https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia/blob/master/build/install-gaia.py#L73

seems like we're using the install_slow_gaia function then ;) If I
understand correctly this code, it should always fallback to this
function if the install_fast_gaia does not work.

I don't know this so well though.

>     Please wait some days and ZTE should provide a tool to enable
fastboot

>     on those phones, which would make it easy to flash a new version.
>

> Interesting. Does ZTE have some dev-oriented mailing list or blog I
> could follow?

the link was just shared on the mailing list:
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/b5a2981a-1714-4ac7-89e1-630e93e220f8.html

CD: 4ms