From: Armin Bauer <armin.bauer <at> desscon.com>
Subject: freeze for 0.19 release
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.misc.opensync.user
Date: Thursday 17th August 2006 17:08:25 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hi,

after a very long time since 0.18 and some larger changes in the
codebase (addition of the ipc), its now time to make a new release.

But first, we should make a freeze of the current trunk, so that we can
work out the remaining blocker bugs. To aid this, I have created a new
version for the ticket system called "0.19" as well as a report to view
it: http://www.opensync.org/report

Please see what remaining issues you have for 0.19 and either move the
ticket to 0.19 or create a new ticket.

Things that should be ok to fix during the freeze:

- blocker + serious bugs
- bugs that are trivial to fix
- documentation bugs

If you dont want to upload the patch to the repository directly, please
append it to the ticket so that we can review and upload it.

After this release I hope that we can find back to the virtue "Release
early, release often" :)

Best Regards,
Armin Bauer

CD: 3ms