From: Robert Dodier <robert.dodier <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Have I deleted some branches from Git master?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.mathematics.maxima.general
Date: Tuesday 7th May 2013 02:36:18 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On 2013-05-06, Robert Dodier  wrote:

> I think I might have dorked up the Git repo.

Good news -- looks like the stuff I did didn't actually change the
remote repo at all (and I didn't think it should, but I was a little
freaked out). I wasn't seeing some branches after

  $ git clone ssh:[email protected]/gitroot/maxima/maxima

(something I had in my notes) which, on looking at the log, showed stuff
only up to Dec 29, 2012, for some reason. After

  $ git clone ssh:[email protected]/p/maxima/code
maxima-code

(copied from sf.net) all branches are visible, so that's terrific.

FWIW

Robert Dodier

CD: 4ms