From: Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Io language for StepTalk on Cocoa
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.gnustep.general
Date: Wednesday 24th May 2006 05:12:15 UTC (over 11 years ago)
I quickly put together an io language[1] bundle for StepTalk.
It only works on Cocoa because IoObjcBridge only works on Cocoa.
It shouldn't be hard to port IoObjcBridge to GNUstep.
It was ported before.
Hope it is interesting enough that someone can
help porting IoObjcBridge to GNUstep again (see below).

Have fun.

P.S. The IoVM is included. There is no need to install io language first.

[1] Io language: http://www.iolanguage.com/about/

Yen-Ju