From: Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento <at> yahoo.com>
Subject: Nib compatibility progress
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.gnustep.general
Date: Friday 12th May 2006 04:14:29 UTC (over 11 years ago)
All,

I just wanted to post some screenshots here of progress thusfar on nib
compatibility efforts.  Here is a gui done in IB, the GNUstep one is
running in a live app and the Cocoa one is in IB.  This is using a nib file
called busybox.nib which is checked in on the NibCompatibility branch along
with all of the other changes.   GNUstep appears to be reading nibs quite
well at this point.

I am considering merging this on Saturday or Sunday.  I have tested it
extensively and have kept up to date with all of the changes on the trunk.

Later,

--
Gregory John Casamento

CD: 6ms