From: Adam Fedor <fedor <at> gnu.org>
Subject: Being a maintainer
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.gnustep.devel
Date: Thursday 7th December 2006 18:55:43 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Well, I've been GNUstep chief maintainer for well over 15 years now,
and I'm finding that I don't spend as much time as I used to working on
it (maybe that's obvious).  Of course since becoming maintainer, I've
graduated, gotten married, had kids, moved three times, etc - so I have
many other things I'm interested in doing.

Don't panic though!  I'm not resigning as chief maintainer, though.  I
just want to leave it open, if there is anyone out there interested in
taking more control of GNUstep - even just parts of it, such as
coordinating releases, planning future events, etc. It's something to
think about. Certainly someone with more time and energy could probably
think of some new directions to take.

Adam Fedor
GNUstep Chief Maintainer.

CD: 3ms