From: Oswin Krause <Oswin.Krause <at> ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Subject: Re: =?utf-8?q?How=5Fto=5Fsolve=5Ftriangular=5FSystem=5FXA=3DB?= =?utf-8?q?=3F?=
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.ublas
Date: Monday 16th April 2012 05:00:06 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi Yan,

Thanks for the reply. I implemented this now in my functions and all
test cases run fine.

Just as a quick note:
During implementation, i figured out, that the inplace-solver for xA=b
(so the vector version) does not compile. I wanted to hand in a bug
report but saw, that this was already reported 2 years ago and is still
not fixed. This is a shame for a trans(A) at a position where it is not
allowed(a temporary can't bind to non-const references)